Other Ways to Support White Stork
Here’s a quick list of things you can do right now to help save lives in Ukraine!
We get it. Times are tough right now. It can be hard to make a cash donation, no matter how close a cause is to your heart. Luckily, there are tons of non-monetary ways you can support White Stork if your wallet is stretched. Here’s a quick list of things you can do right now to help save lives in Ukraine!
Spread awareness in just 30 seconds
- Sign up for our email list, and share your email list to friends and family.
- Follow us on social media and share any posts that move you to your followers. You can find all of our social profiles below, in the footer of our website,
A little more effort, a lot more impact
- Got extra medical supplies or equipment? Reach out to us at [email protected] to see if they meet the requirements for an in-kind donation.
- Take to Instagram and host your own 30-day fundraiser. Every contribution you raise in our name will help save lives on the Ukrainian frontline.
- If you or someone you know has a birthday coming up, White Stork can chosen for a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser. Celebrating a special day with purpose makes it even more special.
Outside the box fundraising
If you REALLY want to donate cash but funds are low, here are two win-win projects you can organize to have fun while supporting our cause:
- Clear out the clutter! Convert the unused items in your home into lifesaving aid by hosting a yard sale and donating all or part of the proceeds to White Stork.
- Involve your kids! Organizing fun activities like lemonade stands, bake sales or car washes is not only a great way to raise awareness about our cause, but also teach your young ones valuable lessons about entrepreneurship and giving back.
Remember, it takes only a $55 donation to safeguard the life of a civilian frontline defender. Every gesture, big or small, helps us equip brave Ukrainian men and women defending their homeland.
Thank you for standing with us and with Ukraine!